Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Mixed Emotions

Will's platelets today were 133,000. Dr. Ferrante considers anything above 130,000 normal so we are officially dismissed as of today. I am very happy that things have been "more normal" the past 6 months but it is hard to deal with the "not knowing" what his platelets are when he falls and hits his head.

It will be one year on August 23rd since his last IVIG treatments. I feel blessed that his body is trying to heal itself. Please continue to pray for Will's healing. We will continue to watch his bruises and for petichiae.

Will weighed 35 pounds and was 38 inches tall. I can't believe how big he is getting!

On a fun note, we took Will to Jump Zone and he loved it! Mommy and Daddy had lots of fun too.

3 comments:

Jessica said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jessica said...

That is wonderful that he has been released....I can't imgaine the emotions that you have all been going through!!!! You are a very strong Mom!!!
I would so love to see pics of the Jump Zone!!
~~J

Anonymous said...

I know that we had talked about this day and how your emotions would be all over the place. We have been praying for almost a year for God to heal Will and the day has come that the Dr.'s say he is healed. Our prayers have been answered, what a blessing.

We are jumping for joy at the news.

Jeff, Becky & Noah