Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Will's First Day of School!




Well, the day has come that our little boy gets to go to preschool. Will is attending the CDC program at our church on Tuesdays and Thursdays from 9 to 1. Will did not want to wear his backpack but was very proud of his dinosaur lunchbox. He walked right in and started playing. I quickly handed his stuff to his teacher and left. We did take some pictures with Daddy outside before we went in. The school had a breakfast for the parents and they had "runners" that would check on your child. I had them check before I left and they said he was doing great.

Will was glad to see me when I picked him up. He told me he played with toys and rode a truck. I am so happy that he did well.

1 comment:

Jessica said...

That is wonderful to hear!!! Such a big boy! Shelby starts preschool in September, but it is only 1 day a week for about 3 hours. She is so excited....hates when people call it "preschool"--it's really school she says!
I can't believe they are getting so big...time sure does fly!