Not much going on at our house this week. Will continues to enjoy school and loves doing the carline. His verbal skills continue to surprise me. He has learned an important skill at school...how to pull his undies UP! Will would not let me teach him so apparentely he is listening to his teachers at school. He did help me make brownies the other day and fun licking the bowl with mommy!
We have went to a couple of different parks around town this past week in the evening. It is wonderful to watch our little boy play and have fun. Will loves to play hide and seek but don't expect him to hide long!
Ben continues to be a mover. He will be on one side of the room and when I come back a second later he has gone to the other side. Ben loves to try to "eat" Will's trains and cars, etc. Ben is eating more food but we still have not tried all the fruits quite yet. I am finding with the second child that I am not pushing for him to try new things as soon as I did with the first.


No comments:
Post a Comment