Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Back to School

Will was so excited to go back to school today. He had a great day. His teacher has convinced me not to send him in pull-ups starting Thursday. I have been sending him in them since school began. He has not had an accident yet at school so I guess I need to suck it up and let him be a big boy!

I was looking back at my calendar from last year and was reminded that this time a year ago Will's platelets started bouncing around in normal range. I am so thankful we have come this far and that Will had been able to play and be "normal". I very thankful and pray that he continues to have normal platelets.

Ben continues to be an active baby boy. He is pulling to stand and taking little steps to move along a table or couch. Ben is FAST when he is crawling. You can turn your head and he will be out of the room. He is also trying his teeth out on anything..including my leg!

We look forward to Gigi returning Thursday and my Aunt Kathy (Gigi's sister) coming from Montana on Friday to visit for a week. She is looking forward to eating some sushi with Chip (and of course seeing Ben for the first time)!

1 comment:

Jessica said...

Mom is going to eat sushi...that is wrong! But the meeting Ben is GREAT...wish I could tag along...will be good for her to get away for a bit!

Love the updates on the boys!
~~J