We bought our Thanksgiving turkey on Friday! Chip makes a great turkey...he "brines" it in his cooking bucket before putting it in the oven. We are having a houseful this year...my parents and brother (Gigi, Pop, Uncle Robby), Chip's parents (Meme and Pop Pop; Papa Lee and Nana), Chip's sister and husband (Aunt Missy and Uncle Jim) and his grandmother (Nanny).
Will and I are making place cards for everyone with foam turkeys. We started some yesterday by sticking the comb, waddle, beak, eye and feet on them. Will did not enjoy that part very long but loved using the glitter glue on the body and on top of the colored dots (feathers). We used the whole tube up so luckily Hobby Lobby had all the glitter glue 50% off...Mommy loved that! So I bought two bottles because with all this cold weather, we will be making a lot of crafts!
Will and I are making place cards for everyone with foam turkeys. We started some yesterday by sticking the comb, waddle, beak, eye and feet on them. Will did not enjoy that part very long but loved using the glitter glue on the body and on top of the colored dots (feathers). We used the whole tube up so luckily Hobby Lobby had all the glitter glue 50% off...Mommy loved that! So I bought two bottles because with all this cold weather, we will be making a lot of crafts!


1 comment:
Those are so cute! I may have to steal your idea.
Post a Comment