Friday, November 7, 2008

A sick boy!

Well, Will has caught a stomach bug. On Thursday morning we got ready for school and he did seem a little off... we get to carline and he said "mommy my tummy hurts...no school!!!" Will LOVES school so I knew something was not right. I had 2 huge bags of clothes to drop off at the thrift store so we went ahead and did that. Before I knew it Will was screaming and crying (I thought he had bit his lip) and all of the sudden threw -up in the car... Well, he could not hold anything down for the rest of the day. He was so pitful and puny. He would just lay there and be still which is not very common for my little boy!

As of Friday morning Will has not gotten sick and is acting himself...Thank goodness. We are hoping to go to Under the Christmas tree tomorrow to make a gingerbread house.

No comments: