We took Will to the dollar store today to pick out a gift for Mommy and Daddy. Let's just say he picked out some interesting items and was very specific in who they were for. I can't tell what they are yet because it would spoil the surprise. He also picked gifts out for Gi, Pop and Uncle Robby too. I have to say it was fun and he was so cute in telling and showing me what he wanted to get everyone. Mommy let him "pay" when we were at the check-out.
We were going to wrap them together this afternoon but did not get around to it. He has been wanting to wrap presents so I am sure it will be interesting.
Will also "wrote" his letter to Santa last night. He drew vertical lines and was telling me what he was writing as he did it...."Dear Santa, I want a snowman, Ben wants a ball, Daddy wants a reindeer and Mommy wants a train set." It was too cute. He also "addressed" the envelope.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment