It is my favortie month of the year. Today is my maternal grandmother's birthday...she is 88. It will be her first without my grandfather. Gigi's birthday is the 19th and mine is the 27th. Just wait till January..all the boys in my house will have a birthday within the same week or so.
We finally decorated our big tree. Chip and I did it by ourselves. I have very old ornaments so I am afraid little hands might brake them. (we have a superyard around our tree so Ben won't pull it on top of himself) Will hung the ornaments on his litle tree. He has sesame street characters and john deere tractors on his tree. We have one more to do and that is the one in our kitchen..I will let Will help with that one.
Will thought it was Christmas today due to the snow. It was so big and pretty! I really hope we have some that sticks sometime this winter so he can play in it.


No comments:
Post a Comment