Friday, January 9, 2009

Birthday Prep




Will had a good week at school. He is starting a new gym class tomorrow. It will be his first where Mommy does not go in with him...knowing Will this will be no big deal. I just hope he does not try anything too crazy!

We are preparing for his 3rd birthday party on Saturday. I just hope he has fun and that all goes well. I made some candy suckers the other day to give to the kiddos (with Gigi's help). They turned out really cute.

I have not talked about the party too much so he won't be asking about it 24/7. Next week we will take cupcakes to school and then we will have another party with all our family to celebrate Ben's 1st and Will's 3rd birthday together.

1 comment:

Beth said...

Love the tractor suckers! I may have to steal the idea.