Our little man is one month older! He is now saying uh-oh...it is really cute! Ben loves his bath...I was reading a book to him with some kids taking a bath and Ben then climbs off my lap, signs bath and then goes to the bathroom door! I had to tell him no because it was only 10AM. He enjoys music and loves to dance! Ben's dancing is really him stomping his feet up and down (and a huge smile on his face). We have a re-check for his ear on Tuesday so hopefully we will get good news! Can't wait to see what he does this month!
Friday, February 27, 2009
Ben is 13 months!
Our little man is one month older! He is now saying uh-oh...it is really cute! Ben loves his bath...I was reading a book to him with some kids taking a bath and Ben then climbs off my lap, signs bath and then goes to the bathroom door! I had to tell him no because it was only 10AM. He enjoys music and loves to dance! Ben's dancing is really him stomping his feet up and down (and a huge smile on his face). We have a re-check for his ear on Tuesday so hopefully we will get good news! Can't wait to see what he does this month!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment