We went to the Botanical Gardens to see the Big Bug Exhibit today. We met Gigi and Uncle Robby, who gladly spent his day off with us. It was beautiful weather and there were a lot of people there. Will had an adventure with the map they gave us. He liked to tell us which way to go. Ben sat so sweetly the whole time in the the stroller. We let him out towards the end in the children's area and he was determined to get in the water. I guess next time if it is warm enough I will bring their bathing suits. Both boys napped..Ben did for an 1 1/2...which is a long time for him!
Wednesday, March 18, 2009
Big Bugs
We went to the Botanical Gardens to see the Big Bug Exhibit today. We met Gigi and Uncle Robby, who gladly spent his day off with us. It was beautiful weather and there were a lot of people there. Will had an adventure with the map they gave us. He liked to tell us which way to go. Ben sat so sweetly the whole time in the the stroller. We let him out towards the end in the children's area and he was determined to get in the water. I guess next time if it is warm enough I will bring their bathing suits. Both boys napped..Ben did for an 1 1/2...which is a long time for him!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment