Two years ago today we took Will to the doctor to check out his little red spots...thus began our journey with ITP. I am so thankful that we are enjoying many months of normal platelet counts. Our trip to the doctor on Thursday reminded me to be thankful that both boys' sicknesses were treatable. This might be weird to some but Ben is now wearing the same clothing Will wore at the beginning of his ITP journey....I can so easily remember Will wearing the same outfit in the hospital or at a St. Jude visit. So needless to say some old thoughts and feelings are coming to my mind. We continue to be thankful for good health, many platelets and enjoying watching our little boy without being paranoid about his every bump and boo- boo.
Saturday, April 11, 2009
2 years ago....
Two years ago today we took Will to the doctor to check out his little red spots...thus began our journey with ITP. I am so thankful that we are enjoying many months of normal platelet counts. Our trip to the doctor on Thursday reminded me to be thankful that both boys' sicknesses were treatable. This might be weird to some but Ben is now wearing the same clothing Will wore at the beginning of his ITP journey....I can so easily remember Will wearing the same outfit in the hospital or at a St. Jude visit. So needless to say some old thoughts and feelings are coming to my mind. We continue to be thankful for good health, many platelets and enjoying watching our little boy without being paranoid about his every bump and boo- boo.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
I am so glad for you guys that all that is behind you!!
Post a Comment