Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Ben is 17 Months




Ben is 17 months old! He is so different than Will. I guess that should not surprise me but I did not realize they would be that different. Ben is very active with climbing and running everywhere. He is also extremely strong willed and has the occasional fit. (I guess we were really lucky with the fit business with Will.) Ben is using more signs and is also saying more words. He enjoys his baths, looking at books, stacking cups and of course bothering his brother!

Ben has been taking swim lessons for the past 2 weeks. He loves the water just like his brother. I have put him under a few times and he just smiles. Ben also likes to "jump" in. He sits on the side and I count to 3 and leans in while I am holding on to him.

No comments: