Wednesday, July 22, 2009

"Half" Birthdays

Will and Ben both have their "half" birthdays this month. Being a December 27th baby my family use to have a half birthday for me. We did the same for the boys this past Saturday. I did not call it a birthday but I did make a rocket-ship cake. (I will post a pic later when I download it.) It turned out pretty good for my first decorated cake. Both boys got a few gifts (some were actually gifts I had for their past birthday but never gave it to them). Will's favorite was a little work bench with a drill and Ben's was some Thomas the tank engine bath squirters.

We had a nice visit with Gigi, Pop and Uncle Robby. They came to celebrate also. Pop made some homemade chocolate ice cream...it tasted just like a Wendy's frosty! Gigi left for Montana yesterday for 2 weeks. Will was heartbroken when I told him she was going on a trip. I did not mention it again. So far he thinks she is working a lot the past couple of days.

We plan to take it easy these next couple of weeks...I can't believe the boys start school on August 10th!

No comments: