Will and I today...nevermind that the top of my head is cut off!
Will and I in 2007.
The boys have been taking swim lessons for 3 weeks now... (we only go twice a week for 4 weeks). Will has always loved the water but he is doing so much now. He can go to the bottom with some pushing downward from mommy and pick up a ring and come up on his own. He is also jumping in and coming up for a breath on his own and using his "digger arms" to swim to me.


1 comment:
Oh wow...look at the difference in how big Will has gotten. He is growing so fast. I am hoping that our local pool is fixed by next year, we want Shelby to get into swimming lessons too, but they have the pool all torn apart right now.
Thanks for the comment on my blog.....I THINK (but am not totally sure) that we are going to name the baby Alexis Joy....Shelby came up with Alexis one day and I really like it. Brad was wanting something with AJ then for a nickname. He is no help in trying to decide and Shelby is so social I don't want the whole country side to know just yet. I'm getting really anxious though. Can't believe how fast this pregnancy has gone by compared to Shelby's. I am planning on spending the last weekend of July in Great Falls while your Mom is up to see her too. May be the last time I get home for a while too after baby comes.
Post a Comment