It is amazing how time flies. Our little guy is 6 months old. He is such a happy baby. Ben is on his way to crawling. I am curious to see when he will start. Big Brother started at 7 months and I have a feeling Ben will be close to that. Ben does not have his 6 month appt till next Monday so we will post when we get his height and weight.
We had a nice weekend. We took Will to Bridgestreet to play in the water fountains. He also rode the tiger on the carousel. Will got to play with his Gigi, Pop, and uncle yesterday. He always enjoys performing for people. Will likes to sing and dance for anyone that comes to visit. It is quite funny.


2 comments:
What cute shirt! I can't believe how big Ben is getting.
I can't believe that is Ben...he is adorable! The biggest smile!!
Post a Comment