Will, Daddy and Mommy went to the Wiggles concert tonight while Ben stayed with Pop and GiGi. I have to say (from a mommy's point of view) it was a lot of fun! Will just sat and watched everything. I think he was a bit shocked that they were right there in front of him. We let him pick out one Wiggles souvenir and he chose a hat. He wore it the whole time. I will post some pictures tomorrow.
Thursday, July 24, 2008
Wiggly Fun!!!
Will, Daddy and Mommy went to the Wiggles concert tonight while Ben stayed with Pop and GiGi. I have to say (from a mommy's point of view) it was a lot of fun! Will just sat and watched everything. I think he was a bit shocked that they were right there in front of him. We let him pick out one Wiggles souvenir and he chose a hat. He wore it the whole time. I will post some pictures tomorrow.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
That is wonderful. Shelby was big into the Wiggles, but seems to like Curious George and Clifford more now.
That is wonderful that Will had a blast (AND mommy and daddy too)
~~J
Looks like fun. I tried to convince Jeff that we should take Noah....his reply "No Way". Maybe next year when he is a little older.
Becky
Post a Comment