Monday, September 15, 2008

Our weekend

Our weekend started out pretty good with some family coming to visit from MS. Will started sneezing a lot on Saturday. We took him to Sci-Quest. It was open house so it was free!!! He enjoyed it but most of it was a little old for him. Well, by Saturday evening he was running a temp...so needless to say we did not go to church Sunday.

We took Will to the doctor this morning and he has the croup. Will is in good spirits but just not eating much. The doc had Will's blood checked and his platelets were 136,000! I was so thankful that they had not dropped (on August 6th they were 133,000). Just say a prayer that Will will feel better soon!

Oh, We weighed Ben while we were at the doc and he was 19 pounds and 14 ounces...up from 18.8 on August 4th.

2 comments:

Whitney said...

I'm sorry to hear Will is sick. We'll keep him in our prayers and will pray that Ben doesn't catch it! I'm so glad to hear Will's platelets haven't dropped. I know that's got to be a huge relief for you.

Jessica said...

Croup is awful hun....I hope he feels better real soon and that Ben doesn't get it either!
Glad Will's platelets stayed up--as always you are all in our prayers!