Friday, September 19, 2008

A sick week



Hello all,
Will has overcome his croup. He went to school and did fine. He has been napping for 3 hours which gave me time to tend to Ben. I took Ben to the doctor today and he has a cold. His ears were clear which is good. He weighed 19 pounds and 13 ounces.

Ben is crawling everywhere and fast. He loves to play with balls. Ben is pulling to stand on just about anything he can find. Will has been not as active so we have been reading a lot of books. Will got to go to the "train store" with his Gigi while I took Ben to the doctor. Will is 32 months today!

We are planning to watch the Trail of Tears tomorrow from our neighborhood. I told Will we are going to see a "motorcycle parade".

No comments: