Thursday, September 25, 2008

Week in Review




We had a much better week this week due to healthier boys! Will had fun at school as usual and seems be doing fine. He loves to go and tells me all about his day when I pick him up.

Ben is crawling everywhere and is now pulling up on the furniture. It is amazing how fast they learn new skills. He is also babbling "dada" and a few other consonant vowel combinations. Ben also has cut his front 2 teeth!

I took the boys to have their picture made on Wednesday and they turned out pretty good. I think I can post some but don't have the disc with me at the moment. We all continue to enjoy the changing of the seasons to cooler weather. Both boys love it outside and we even went swimming the other afternoon.

We hope to go to Mississippi soon to visit the boy's Papa Lee's farm. He is a cotton farmer and it is picking season. Will is looking forward to riding the big tractor and seeing the cotton picker. The timing has worked out good because Will is really interested in farms and farming equipment at the moment.

No comments: