Thursday, October 2, 2008

October is here!




Well, we headed to MS last Friday for a wedding only to turn around and come back Saturday because Will spiked 103 temp. We were home by Saturday early evening and spent Sunday resting. Will's fever broke Sunday morning.

Will did get to see his Meme, Nanny and Papa Lee briefly. He got to ride the tractor and gator with his Papa. Will was not so sure about the cotton picker. It was really big.

We have been loving the cooler weather. We have been taking advantage of it by walking in the evenings. Will has been learning about apples at school and brought home some lovely artwork.

Ben continues to get into everything! He is now pulling up on anything and everything! He had a cold earlier in the week but is now his happy little self..thank goodness.

Next week will be my first full week home with both boys in a while..I hope I make it;)

1 comment:

Jessica said...

I love the pics...those are great!
So sorry to hear about Will's temp, but am glad he is feeling better. Also glad Ben is feeling better too!!!
Shelby is liking school too....she only goes on Wednesdays and only for 3 hours, but the artwork is great and she is really enjoying it (I'm having a hard time as she is just down the hall from my office, so I have to keep my butt planted so I don't get up and get in the way!!!