Ben is 9 months old today! I cannot belive how time flies. It has been a busy month for Ben. He is cruising on the furniture, baby gates, and toy shelf. Ben is also a very fast crawler...especially if Will is laying on the floor. Ben loves to roll all over him. He is a chatty one..he is saying dada and mama..I might have heard a hi or bye but the SLP in me has to hear it several times before I count it.
Ben is a live wire! I keep telling Chip if we thought Will was mischevious, I think Ben will top him. He loves to play with balls. He likes to hold them and wave them around (and of course eat them!)
Ben is going to be a tough little boy because he has banged his little noggin quite a bit now that is so mobile. He really enjoys crawling down the hallway to Will's room or in the bathroom while Will is trying to potty!


No comments:
Post a Comment