Sunday, October 26, 2008

Week in Review





This week was a special one due to Aunt Kathy from Montana coming to visit. She came to visit our house last Saturday and we went to our neighborhood fall festival. On Monday we met her and Gigi at the Botanical Gardens. It was a beautiful day. Will took charge and showed the scarecrows to them both. We then had lunch outdoors.

Aunt Kathy helped Gigi babysit Ben on Tuesday while I had an appointment and on Friday night while Chip and I did some early Christmas shopping. It was a nice visit and I am glad she got to see the boys.

Will had his fall festival at school on Thursday and according to his teacher he had a blast. He loved playing on the inflatables!

On Saturday we took both boys to the Botanical Gardens for their Halloween activites. Will had fun playing games and seeing all the other children in their costumes. On Sunday we went to Trunk or Treat at Gigi's church. Will loved going car to car getting treats. They had lots of games for the little ones to enjoy. Ben slept through most of it but did get to put on his costume for a little while.

In case you can't tell in the pics... Will is a ghost! Mommy found a no-sew costume in a parenting magazine. (never knew you could do so much with an adult sweatshirt) Will had told me months ago he wanted to be a ghost so I wanted someting not too scary..it turned out to pretty cute!

1 comment:

Jessica said...

Sounds like Mom had a great time. I love Will's costume...that is even better that it was a "no-sew"
I can't believe how big the boys are getting...time just flies by!