Sunday, October 19, 2008

Will is 33 Months!





Will is 33 months today. He has turned into such a little man. I can't believe how he is turning into a little boy. We went shopping today after church for some new clothes and it was kind of sad seeing him wear "big boy" clothing. I guess I knew the time would come he would go from toddler to preschooler.

Will had a good week at school. He wore big boy underwear on thursday and did fine. He has been singing Christmas music that he is learning in music class. Will's music teacher stopped me in the hall on thursday and told me how much he loved music class and how well he participates.

We took Will to an event at Sci-Quest called "Hands on Trucks." They had every sort of truck you could imagine. He loved the firetruck with ladder and the backhoe. We then had a picnic at the Botanical Gardens.

When we were at Sci-Quest I saw Will's hematologist's husband and babies (I recognized them from pictures). I made a point to go to tell him what a blessing his wife was to us and to our son. He was very happy to hear my comments. He asked what my son's name was and put it in his PDA so he could remember when he saw her.

Ben continues to move. He is now cruising along the couch, toy shelf and baby gates. He always crawls super fast to any toy that he not suppose to have. I feel bad but I now put the superyard up and kind of divide the room for the boys because Ben is constantly getting in Will's toys and he likes to climb on Will.

No comments: