Today my mother left for Montana so my brother (he had the day off) and I decided to enjoy the outdoors (like my grandfather did) and take the boys to the Botanical Gardens. It was overcast and there was a cool breeze. Robby pushed Ben in the stroller. Will and I walked and talked about the different scarecrows. He kept telling me not to push the button..He thought they made scary noises! I explained to him that these scarecrows did not make noise. We had a good time and the weather was awesome.
I talked to my mom tonight and it is going to snow up there this evening! I can't believe that.
Oh! Ben has been crawling for a month now but now he is FAST! He is also pulling to stand and holding on with one hand so he can use the other to play. I saw him lift his foot a couple of times like a step. I just hope he waits a while before he takes those first steps on his own! Ben has been doing things right about when Will did and if this is the case...he will be doing so around Thanksgiving. Ben is also babbling quite a bit. He likes saying dada a lot but has said mama a few times.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment