
I had been worried about Will's first week off from school but after my father's visit to the hospital and my grandfather's passing it was good to have him home all week. We went to the Botanical gardens two times to check out the scarecrows, played at the playground at Asbury with our friend Zachary, ate lunch with Daddy at work and had a playdate with our friend Noah. It was nice to get out and enjoy the wonderful weather!
Saturday was busy with a birthday party at the train depot and then we went to daddy's work picnic. It was fun to watch Will do the different activities because I clearly remembered last year his platelets had been so low that weekend we did not go.
We had went to the pumpkin patch last Saturday but I never got around to posting the pics due to everything that has been going on. We met Gigi, Pop and Uncle Robby there and had a great time! Will had fun playing and rode the corn cob train for the first time. Ben just chilled out in the stroller.
I will post more pics later!


No comments:
Post a Comment