Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Hot stuff!




Ben has had some issues with constipation so the doc gave him a script for Miralax...well I now call it "gut cleanser".... Ben had quite the surprise for mommy in and out of diaper today!!! Ben loves to be naked so I let him hang out in his crib as I cleaned up his mess! Here are a few pics...

Will had a good day at school. He told me that it was a "beautiful sunny day and the leaves were falling off the trees." I am so glad he loves the outdoors. He helped his Daddy make some bread tonight. I took some pics but have not put them on the computer yet.

1 comment:

Jessica said...

That "gut cleanser" is good stuff....but OMG the mess you get. Shelby was on that for a while when she was little too. Fun stuff!

Glad Will likes the outdoors....it's getting cooler here....trying to snow today & Shelby has a nasty cough, so we haven't been out much!