The boys woke up earlier today due to the time change so we went to the 9:00 service and then went up to Monte Sano for a picnic. We missed out on the beautiful weather yesterday due to running errands and Will's three hour nap. (He has had a hard time adjusting with Daddy back in town. My mom said I use to give my dad a hard time after he came back from TDY.)
Will loved playing with sticks, nuts and chasing squirrels. Chip grilled hot dogs for us. It was lovely weather to spend the day on the mountain. We brought a ball and Will had fun kicking it around.
I can't wait till Ben gets bigger so he can play too. Poor Ben today had a rough time in the church nursery. He is going through some separation anxiety. I thought we had made it without him doing it but I guess not!! He is in a new classroom but I don't know it that makes a difference.
The pics are from our Monte Sano picnic...the facial shots are of Will watching a squriel climb a tree.


1 comment:
precious pictures of will!
Post a Comment