If you are reading this and are a blogger considered yourself tagged too!!
I was tagged by my friend Becky so I now have to share 7 weird or strange facts about me that you didn't know.
1. I have been keeping a daily journal for my boys since the day they were born...my mom did the same for me. I just hope they can read my writing!
2. We were only married 9 months when we got pregnant with Will.
3. I once performed with John Denver when I was 11...(my church choir did at the VBC)
4. I use to be a complete neat freak until I had my boys..it is now a mild case ;)
5. I cannot sleep in socks....my feet get too hot!
6. I am obsessed with washing clothes...not folding..just the washing! Chip bought me a new front loader this year after our old one broke and I love it!!! It has all sorts of neat cycles.
7. I am terrified of tornados. The Huntsville tornado of 1989 was less than 3 miles from my house! It ruined me and now I freak out!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment