I love to scrapbook but don't have anytime to do it anymore. Our dining room has been my scrapbooking room for the past year...well now I have to clean it!! We are having 14 people at our house for Thanksgiving. I sorted through a lot of ticket stubs, church bulletins, cards, etc from this year. I am glad to say it is all organized now so that when I go back to do those pages everything will be nice and neat.
I have had one particular "event" that I have been wanting to scrapbook but have not found the time. I wanted to do Will's ITP/St. Jude pages. I finally finished it tonight. I found this very therapeutic...that might be weird but I did! I had read a story about a girl who had been sick with cancer and her mom made her a scrapbook but mentioned nothing of the cancer..the girl wanted to know where those pages were... The point being that sometimes it is good to remember the not so good times. Will won't remember having ITP but it was a BIG thing in our lives for a year and a half.


1 comment:
That is a wonderful idea. He will want to see those pages as well. I am just so glad and grateful that he is doing so much better now!
Post a Comment