Will had his Thanksgiving Feast at school today. When I picked him up he was wearing his pilgrim hat and we can't forget the macaroni "Indian" necklace. I asked him if I could take his picture and he wanted to do it by the tree. Once we were on our way home he told me he ate a roll and some chips. I asked if he had turkey and he said yes.
Ben and I had a nice lunch with Daddy and a quick run to the store. I think Ben enjoys his "only" child time but I know he misses Will because he crawls around looking for him.


2 comments:
How cute! Kinsley had her Thanksgiving lunch today too. Families were invited to attend and Kinsley was dressed up as an indian. They made a head dress, necklace, and vest in class. I'll have pics on the blog after class tonight!
What a cute Pilgrim.
Love,
Gigi
Post a Comment