Will is 34 months today....2 months until the big 3!!! Will has become such the little boy. This year he has went from baby to preschooler. Will continues to keep us on our toes and always has the funniest things to say. We continue to count our blessings that he is now a healthy little boy.
Will is now taking gymnastics class at the Little Gym. He was the only one in class the other day so I got to take some pics. Our little boy has no fear when it comes to trying new things or heights! He loves the balance beam...I hated it when I was little (needless to say my gymnastics career was short-lived). The top picture is when he decided to paint himself!!!
Will is now taking gymnastics class at the Little Gym. He was the only one in class the other day so I got to take some pics. Our little boy has no fear when it comes to trying new things or heights! He loves the balance beam...I hated it when I was little (needless to say my gymnastics career was short-lived). The top picture is when he decided to paint himself!!!


2 comments:
Hold on to your seatbelts....3 is more trying than 2-at least with Shelby it has been. I am hoping when she turns 4 it will be better!
He is such a big boy and so handsome!
I can't believe he's almost 3! Then again, I'm still having trouble believing Kinsley turns 4 in February. They grow up too fast!!!
Post a Comment