Monday, March 9, 2009

Being sick is no fun!

We took Will to the doc today and he has a cold...It was the cough that had us concerned..it had a wheezing sound to it and with Chip's history of asthma we wanted to be careful. Will's platelets had dropped to 150,000 from 295,000 in January but everyone's fluctate while being sick. We just pray that they stay in the normal range. He did NOT want to go see Dr. Laue (or as Will says Dr. Loud) but I promised him we could get a cheeseburger afterwards.

Ben is still healthy! I bought him his second pair of shoes today. We have been squeezing his foot into his current pair. He started out with a smaller shoe than Will and of course if falling in between the other sizes that we own...I was just trying to save some money! Oh well, maybe he can wear Will's old ones when he gets a little bit older. Ben is now trying to climb up on the couch..he is still a little short but can kick his leg pretty high!

1 comment:

Whitney said...

Poor thing! I hope he gets to feeling better soon. We're definitely ready to be over this sick mess.