Sunday, March 1, 2009

SNOW!!!!!!






I am sure everyone in our area will have a SNOW blog entry for today...it is a rare thing around here. (I know my family in Montana thinks this is funny!) Will got up at 7:30 and was outside by 8. Chip and Will played outside till 9:30. Mommy and Ben came out for a little while. Will made a snow angel, snow balls, and got to ride on Uncle Robby's old sled. Daddy even tied a tow strap to it and pulled him around in the yard. Will had to get his construction vehicles out and scoop up some of the snow. We did miss church but we defintely enjoyed God's white wonder today! When Will came in he wanted a cup of cocoa...he did not care for it so settled for milk instead.

3 comments:

Chip Bagwell said...

We had lots of fun this morning

Whitney said...

What a cute sled! We used cardboard boxes, but they did the trick! Looks like y'all had lots of fun. It snowed here in Auburn almost all day, and we had a blast.

Jessica said...

This is too funny...that isn't snow...that is a skiff. LOL
We did the sledding thing yesterday too, so I have to put up pics too, but I had to give you a hard time.
Looks like a blast...love Chip's Camo too!!