I let the 19th slip by so here a few shots of Will this past month. He is napping right now for the first time in 4 days. He went back to school for the first time in 2 weeks and his teacher said he did great. Will and Daddy planted carrots yesterday in his garden. The first thing he wanted to do when he woke up was to check to see if they had grown. The thing I am enjoying the most about 3 so far is seeing Will use his imagination!
Tuesday, March 24, 2009
Will is 3 years and 2 months
I let the 19th slip by so here a few shots of Will this past month. He is napping right now for the first time in 4 days. He went back to school for the first time in 2 weeks and his teacher said he did great. Will and Daddy planted carrots yesterday in his garden. The first thing he wanted to do when he woke up was to check to see if they had grown. The thing I am enjoying the most about 3 so far is seeing Will use his imagination!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment