Thursday, April 16, 2009

Mommy is STILL Sick

I guess I take my good health for granted...not counting my nasty migraines. I have had this cold/sinus mess since Monday and now I feel worse than ever. My face feels like a truck ran over it. I called the doc back and I am starting an antibiotic and some cough medicine tonight!!! It does not help that the boys have been sick and mommy's patience is very thin due to being in pain. I can't hear, taste or breathe. I have prided myself on not catching much while working with young kids and in the HSV City Schools. I guess I am not immune to it all. I am ready to feel human again and not have a rudolph nose from blowing my nose so much! Can you tell I am frustrated?? Hopefully the meds will kick in and next week will be much better.

No comments: