Will's school spring program was on Thursday. He was not feeling his best but was not contagious so I took him so he would not miss it. Gigi, Pop, Ben, Mommy and Daddy were all there to watch it. Will's class had painted shirts for the occasion. His class wore shirts with painted cats and bowties and homemade hats on their heads...They were dressed like "Cat in the Hat". The other 2 year old class was dressed up as "Thing 1" and "Thing 2". All the other age groups had really cute outfits also. Afterwards Pop and Gigi took us out to lunch. Gigi then came home so mommy could rest...this sinus infection has took it all out of me.
I can't believe the school year is almost over. Will loved school this year and we are so THANKFUL that he was a healthy (platelet wise) little boy and could go!!! This summer we have some fun stuff planned... a trip to the beach, art lessons, swim lessons for both boys, bible school and the annual Bagwell Family Reunion.
I feel blessed that our church has such a wonderful Child Development Center. Will starts big boy Sunday School in June and guess who his teachers are...Mommy and Daddy! We will be teaching his class in one month stints in June, October and Feburary. I am sure it will be interesting with a room full of kiddos born between Jan. 06 and May 06!


No comments:
Post a Comment