Today was the boys' first day of preschool! Will and I walked in his room and put his lunchbox in his cubbie and hung his backpack up. He then went right to playing with toys. When I picked him up his teacher told me he was the line leader and did a great job! Will informed me that he sang a song for his teachers....I asked which one and he told me "The Monster Mash". I hope they have a good sense of humor because Will has quite a personality at times.
Ben was very proud of his lunchbox and wanted to carry it around. We dropped him off at the door and Ms. Katrina took him straight to the baby table with built in seats for a snack. When I picked him up he started to get fussy but they said he was a happy little guy.
We just returned from a nap ride because both boys were quite tired and cranky so one trip up down the road and they were both out!


1 comment:
Ben's backpack looks bigger than he is...too cute.
So glad they both had a good time!
Post a Comment