Today we took the boys to open house at school. Will's new teachers are Ms. Lisa and Ms. Stephanie. There will be 14 kids in his class. They were both very nice and Will had lots of fun checking out all the new toys. It was neat to see all the "big kid" circle time stuff...like all the classroom "jobs". It looks like Will is going to be the bell ringer the first day. I think he will enjoy that job.
Ben was not so sure because he thought we were leaving. He even tried to climb back into the stroller. His teachers are Ms. Luann, Ms. Angel and Ms. Katrina (who he knows from Sunday School). Ben will have 10 kids in his class. I think he will have fun once we leave the room! Both boys got balloons and played outside for a little while. I will definitely take some pictures tomorrow!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment