Monday, January 18, 2010
Will is 4 tomorrow!!!
Will had a big weekend as we celebrated his fourth birthday Saturday. I had been predicting a construction party but in September when a new TV show began on PBS, Will was set on dinosaurs! I enjoyed getting everything ready and Publix made an awesome looking dinosaur cake! Will chose to make up a game so we played pin the tail on the triceatops and did a dinosaur dig. I will post pics later. Tomorrow we are taking cupcakes to school and Will has stated that he wants to go eat at Shaggy's for his special day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
Happy 4th Birthday Will!!! You are growing up so fast!
Can't wait to see the pics of your special day!
Happy 4th birthday Will! Isn't hard to believe they're this old already? I cannot believe Kinsley will be 5 in less than a month!
Happy Birthday Will! What a big boy!
Post a Comment