Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Blogging Break is Over!



Hello all...I have been on a blogging break. I was not planning on taking one but once the boys started school I really got to start working on some projects that I have been waiting to do. My goal is to have Ben's scrapbook of his first year done by May. I have also been catching up on our Christmas album from 2008, our family album and Will's 2nd album. It has been great to get the time to do it.

The boys have been enjoying school. Ben is sitting at the big table at school and not table with built in baby seats. He walks right in his classroom like a big boy and hands his teacher his lunchbox (which he has to carry in himself). Will loves school and has been learning to write letters. He likes showing me the letter they have learned that day. Will is also enjoying Spanish and has learned most of the color names.

The pic posted on top of the blog is from when we when to the Botanical Gardens to see the Galaxy of Lights. This is our third year to walk through it. The big change this year was that neither one of the boys were scared of Santa!

No comments: